Tympanometer – TYMP 4000 is a stationary device, designed for the impedancy tests of hearing. This device performs precise and fast ipsilateral and (optionally) contralateral examination. The device can be used in clinical applications and private practice. Because the measurements will take just two seconds, the device is well suited to the use with children and susceptible patients. The test is objective and does not require the active participation of the patient. The use of the device is simple and intuitive. The study begins with the placement of the probe in the ear canal and runs automatically. Three-color LED in the handle of the probe indicates the correctness of the measuring process. TYMP 4000 has a built-in quiet digital recording equipment which allows the display of the measurement in real time. Communication with the PC occurs via a USB 2.0 interface.
Tympanometr is available in two versions:
- Tympani 4000 – stand-alone, equipped with a large LCD display and thermal printer.
- Tympani 4000M – module controlled from a PC (via USB 2.0)
Download tympanometers catalog.
- System: microprocessor control
- Standards: EN 60601-1/1-1/1-2 and MPG
- Tons of measurement: 226Hz, 85 dB SPL
- Pressure range: +200 to -400 daPa
- Pressure change: 300 daPa / s
- Measuring time: 2s (susceptibility)
- Tony reflexes: 500, 1000, 2000 and 4000 Hz at 85, 95 and 105 dB HL
- The sequence of tone: automatic
- Diagnosis of reflexes: automatic
- Reflex threshold: adjustable by software
- The study of reflexes: ipsilateral and contrlateral (optional)
- Test reflex decay: set manually
- Pressure calibration: automatic at startup
- Status indicator: 3-color LED in the probe, symbols on the display
- Changing sides: automatic or manual
- Air pump: very quiet piston pump
- Dimensions: 335×340×155 mm
- Power supply: ~ 230V 60VA
- 1x probe with cable
- 1x set of ear plugs
- 1x probe holder
- 1x handset DT 48 A
- 1x CD with software (for TYMP 4000M olny)
- Pentium 1GHz
- 250 MB RAM
- USB 2.0
- Windows XP
More information about our products available here.
If you’d like more information or have any questions please feel free contact us using this e-mail address: email@example.com or by calling +48-74-84-38-109 (Monday – Friday, from 8:00 till 16:00 GMT+1).
For more information about the products click the equipment below: