Rhinomanometer RHINO 4000 is used to test the air flow in the upper pieces on the nasal passages. Measurement can be carried out in two ways: through nasal olives or an optional mask on the nose and mouth. These methods work well both in private practice and in clinical applications. The device is controlled from a PC.
Calculations: flow, pressure, rates and drag coefficients are presented in real time. Thanks to the nasal olives, people with facial hair, long hair and children fearing masks can be tested without any problem. During the measurement, the intensity of respiration is controlled by two leads. Use of a microprocessor controlling the measurement makes it very easy to use. The average of the five flow curve is calculated and graphed as a curve of flow. In clinical applications, the drag coefficient is calculated. The measurement results are stored and archived on the PC.
Download tympanometers and rhinomanometers catalog.
- RHINO 4000M Blue Line – a device controlled by a PC computer / Laptop
- RHINO 4000 Blue Line – a stationary device with a large display and thermal printer. Can also be controlled from a PC / Laptop
- Method: Flow of the front cutter nasal passages
- Standards: EN 60601 – 1 / 1-1 / 1-2 / MPG
- Air flow: 0 – 900 ml/s at inhalation and exhalation
- Differences pressure: 0 – 50 daPa
- Control: 2 measuring lines on the display
- Averaging 5 Flow curves
- Pressure calibration: automatic, after running
- Presentation of results: on the graph and numerically
- 12x nasal olives
- 2x flow probe
- 2 sets of wires
- foot switch
- probe holder
- mask for the nose and mouth (optional)
More information about our products available here.
If you’d like more information or have any questions please feel free contact us using this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48-74-84-38-109 (Monday – Friday, from 8:00 till 16:00 GMT+1).
For more information about the products click the equipment below: