We offer audiometric test booths from the Spain and Itali. Those booths are made from the latest sound-absorbing materials. This allows for weight reduction, greater isolation, functionality and better appearance. The outer surface is made from washable panels. Inside is a nice, comfortable light. The process of designing, manufacturing and selling takes place in accordance with ISO 9001 standard.
Chambers from the S40 series are available in five sizes. We can also make a custom size booth using the dimensions provided by the customer.
- S40A – 90cm x 90cm x 215cm (external size) 75cm x 75cm x 190cm
- S40B – 110cm x 110cm x 215cm (external size) 95cm x 95cm x 190cm
- S40C – 125cm x 125cm x 215cm (external size) 110cm x 110cm x 190cm
- S40D – 85cm x 72cm x 187cm (external size) about 70cm x 58cm x 172cm
- S40E – 135cm x 135cm x 215cm (external size) 120cm x 120cm x 190cm
- Sound absorption in the range 250Hz-8000Hz at an average of 33.5 dB
- Ventilation: gravitational with the option of a forced ventilation
- Window: made of double-pane soundproof glass
- Standard lighting inside the cabin or LED lighting (optional)
- Ramp access (optional)
- 4 wheels for easy movement of the chamber (optional)
- Washable interior panels (optional)
- The ability to adapt to any audiometer
- Power supply 230V, weight 265 kg
Booths from the PRO series are created in a modular system (1×1, 2×1, 2×2, etc.). There are two basic models PRO30 and PRO45, differing in the degree of sound insulation and equipment. PRO45 is recommended for rooms with particularly high sound intensity, PRO30 is best suited for rooms of medium sound intensity.
These booths have gravity or forced ventilation.
- The supporting structure made with insulated aluminum
- Exterior finish made of white, washable and fireproof panels
- The interior fitted with a washable interior panels
- Natural or forced ventilation
- Large, bright windows
- Universal door – can be installed on the right / left side
- Floors, special flanges reducing attenuation
- Power supply 230V
- Large or small forced ventilation system
- External table for the computer / audiometer
- Ramp access
- Emergency light
- Additional power socket inside the cabin
More information about our products available here.
If you’d like more information or have any questions please feel free contact us using this e-mail address: email@example.com or by calling +48-74-84-38-109 (Monday – Friday, from 8:00 till 16:00 GMT+1).
For more information about the products click the equipment below: