XL.180 is a cold light source for endoscopy. It’s a combination of a xenon light source with a halogen one. The light source is equipped with an 80W Xenon bulb and spare halogen bulb. In addition, the XL.180 has an LCD display and a microprocessor controller which is designed to optimize the performance of the light intensity and lamps life.
- Type: Xenon lamp / arc discharged halogen
- Power: 180W xenon / 150W halogen
- Color temperature: 6000K / 3400K
- Lamp life: 500h xenon / halogen 50h
- Simple lamp replacement
The display, control:
- OFF; xenon (ON), halogen (ON)
- Lamp wear indicator: LCD display
- Optical fiber socket, LUT, Storz
- Electronic lamp replacement indicator
- Manual control of light intensity
- Dimensions: 267×138×360 mm
- Weight: about 5.6 kg
Download xenon-halogen light source catalog.
More information about our products available here.
If you’d like more information or have any questions please feel free contact us using this e-mail address: email@example.com or by calling +48-74-84-38-109 (Monday – Friday, from 8:00 till 16:00 GMT+1).
For more information about the products click the equipment below: