XL.180 is a cold light source for endoscopy. It’s a combination of a xenon light source with a halogen one. The light source is equipped with an 80W Xenon bulb and spare halogen bulb. In addition, the XL.180 has an LCD display and a microprocessor controller which is designed to optimize the performance of the light intensity and lamps life.
- Type: Xenon lamp / arc discharged halogen
- Power: 180W xenon / 150W halogen
- Color temperature: 6000K / 3400K
- Lamp life: 500h xenon / halogen 50h
- Simple lamp replacement
The display, control:
- OFF; xenon (ON), halogen (ON)
- Lamp wear indicator: LCD display
- Optical fiber socket, LUT, Storz
- Electronic lamp replacement indicator
- Manual control of light intensity
- Dimensions: 267×138×360 mm
- Weight: about 5.6 kg
Download xenon-halogen light source catalog.
More information about the sources of cold light for endoscopy can be found here.
For more information on endoscopic equipment can be found here.
More information about our products available here.
If you’d like more information or have any questions please feel free contact us using this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48-74-84-38-109 (Monday – Friday, from 8:00 till 16:00 GMT+1).
For more information about the products click the equipment below: