eVNG USB is videonystagmograph for recording patient’s eye movements during the test. The design of the mask allows the measurements to be performed in total darkness as well as a measurements with a patient’s free viewing field. The mask is light and comfortable for the patient. It is equipped with two video cameras, built-in fixation LEDs, which allow to control the fixation damping. To interact with a portable computer, a laptop, USB port is used.
The latest addition are USB eVNG modules – eSUV module (Subjective visual vertical and horizontal), and HIT (head impulse test).
Videonystagmograph is available in two versions:
- eVNG-USB Basic – tests: caloric, positional
- eVNG-USB Plus – tests: caloric, positional, staring, saccadic, optokinetic
Download diagnosis of balance catalog.
- Imaging: 100 images / s
- Power supply: USB 5V
- Maximum power: 5W mask + <1W pedal
- Cable length: 2×3m mask, + 3m pedal
- Cable type: 2 x mini-USB-B – USB-B 2.0 + mini-USB-B – USB-B 1.1
- Dimensions: 100×240×100
- Weight: 350g
- Processor: 2.6 GHz / Pentium Core 2 Duo (recommended)
- HDD available space: 100MB / 500MB (recommended)
- Memory: 1024MB / 1024MB (recommended)
- Graphics card RAM: 256MB / 512MB (recommended)
- Operating system: 2000/XP/Vista / XP (recommended)
More information about our products available here.
If you’d like more information or have any questions please feel free contact us using this e-mail address: email@example.com or by calling +48-74-84-38-109 (Monday – Friday, from 8:00 till 16:00 GMT+1).
For more information about the products click the equipment below: