VIDEOSMART is a Xenon Cold Light Source with built-in Video Processor.
As a light source, a 35W metal – hallide, so called mini xenon, is used. It helps reduce the size and power consumption, without decrease in effectiveness (35W metal – hallide has the same level of brightness as 180W halogen bulb). Miniaturization of the bulb also allows for placing the video processor in the same casing. The camera is a 1/3”, 1Lux CCD. The processor allows for freezing of two or four images, that can be then displayed on the screen simultaneously or in turns. It also alows recording a short video.
Two models are available: XV-3001-250 / XV-3001-350
- Bulb power: 35W (XV-3001-350-50W)
- Color temperature: 5 500 ~ 6 000 K (4 300 K – Option)
- Shutter: up to 1 / 1 000 000 sec
- Sensitivity: 2 Lux / F 1,4
- Matrix: 1/3”
- Functions: White balance (with a button), Anty-Moire Filter, Image Freeze
- Video output: Video coaxial, S-Video, USB
- System: Pal, NTSC
- Power consumption: max. 112,5W
- Dimensions (mm): 210 (width) x 205 (depth) x 70 (height)
Download pdf VIDEOSMART.
More information about our products available here.
If you’d like more information or have any questions please feel free contact us using this e-mail address: email@example.com or by calling +48-74-84-38-109 (Monday – Friday, from 8:00 till 16:00 GMT+1).
For more information about the products click the equipment below: