Pediatric bronchofiberscopes ENT-PBR is a flexible micro-endoscope created to work with children. The endoscope has a flexible tip integrated with a working channel and a flushing channel. The endoscope has integrated fiber optic lighting.
- Flexible endoscope with a bent micro-tip
- Integrated working channel
- Integrated flushing channel
- Integrated fiber optic lighting
- Immersion disinfection
- Resolution: 3000 pixels
- Viewing angle: 0°
- Field of view: 70°
- Tip diameter: 2,7 mm (8 Fr.)
- Working length: 1000 mm
- Device length: 1600 mm
- Working channel: 1.2 mm / 3.6 Fr., Luer valve
- Flushing channel: 0.4 mm / 1.2 Fr
- Bent tip: one, 90°
Download pediatric bronchofiberscope ENT-PBR catalog.
More information about our products available here.
If you’d like more information or have any questions please feel free contact us using this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48-74-84-38-109 (Monday – Friday, from 8:00 till 16:00 GMT+1).
For more information about the products click the equipment below: