BERA 4000 uses the latest processors, so making changes in diagnostic requirements can be achieved by simply updating to the newest version of the software. This software is very easy to use. In addition, it is possible to create custom measurement programs and an EXPERT-MODE allows you to create and change settings during the measurement sessions, so you can tailor the session to the patient’s needs and situation. During the test, you can measure 16 curves and save them in the cache. Analysis / evaluation of results can be made at a later time. Display of the curves and device control is done using a PC / Laptop. Software is available in many languages. BERA 4000 is available in standard or modern antibacterial Blue Line housing.
Download otoacustin emission catalog.
- System: Microprocessor control with impedance measurement
- Standards: EN 60601-1/1-1/1-2 and AGERA committee guidelines
- Insulation: galvanic separation of the electrodes
- Stimulus: 1 Sizzle 50-500 us; 2 sine (in preparation)
- Polarity: positive, negative and alternating
- Intensity: 0-110 dB HL
- Ratio of 1-50 per sec. in increments of 0.1
- Masking: 0-80 dB white noise
- Measurement method: 1 channel (ipsi / contra)
- EEG amplifier: 80 dB / impedance at the input of > 48 MW, automatic or manual gain control
- Pickups: A / D 12 bit / 100 kHz
- Average: max. 10.000 movements
- Analysis time: 10 ms (early potentials)
- Artifacts: the elimination of real-time by time and amplitude of growth
- 100-150-200-300 Hz
- 1-2-3-8 kHz
- software filters
- 50Hz network filters
- Presentation of results:
- Curves diagrams 8x right and 8x left
- Latency diagram
- Direct comparison of the right and left side of the diagram
- Dimensions: width: 29cm, depth: 25cm and height: 7.5 cm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Measuring cable length: 275cm + 60cm cable electrode
- Power: 15 W
- 1x DT 48A handset
- 1x measuring cable with 3 clip electrodes red – yellow – black
- 1x cable set
- 2x bags with standard electrodes (30)
- 1x external power supply
- 1x software CD
- 1x manual
Download BERA 4000 catalog.
More information about our products available here.
If you’d like more information or have any questions please feel free contact us using this e-mail address: email@example.com or by calling +48-74-84-38-109 (Monday – Friday, from 8:00 till 16:00 GMT+1).
For more information about the products click the equipment below: