Audiometer AUDIO 4002 is a two channel clinical audiometer Class 1. The device has a wide range of applications in diagnosis and in clinical researches. Perfect for the diagnosis of both small and large hearing deficit. The maximum sound level is 130 dBHL.
Frequency range from 125 Hz to 20000 Hz. Ability to perform SISI tests. Indispensable for hospitals, clinics, ENT clinics and hearing care professionals. Works with computers, PC / Laptop, with USB 2.0 port, the software Effetha. Audiometer is working on operating systems Windows XP / VISTA / 7 (versions 32 and 64 bit).
- Outputs: left/right AC, BC
- Communication: in-built microphone
- Frequences talk-forward
- AC [Hz]: 125 – 8k, (option up tp 20k )
- Dimensions: 105 x 180 x 55 mm
- BC [Hz]: 250 – 8k
- Weight: 240g (without converters)
- Level (AC): -10dBHL ~ 130dBHL
- Level (BC): -10dBHL ~ 85dBHL
- Level (mask.): to 90dBHL
- Level (FF): to 90dB
- Safety: EN60601-1
- Step: 5dB
- EMC: EN60601-1
- Tone: pure, pulsed, modulated
- Audiometry: EN60645-1/ANSI S3.6, Type 2
- Masking: narrowband
- Speech audiometry: EN 60645-2/ANSI S3.6 Type B
- Tests: manual,HW, SISI, speech or B-E
- Medical sign: CE 2274TÜV NORD Poland
Download pdf Audiometers eng
More information about our products available here.
If you’d like more information or have any questions please feel free contact us using this e-mail address: email@example.com or by calling +48-74-84-38-109 (Monday – Friday, from 8:00 till 16:00 GMT+1).
For more information about the products click the equipment below: