Air calorisator LK 4000 is used for air thermal stimulation during the labyrinth caloric test in videonystagmography and electronystagmography. Thermal stimulation of the middle ear is possible even when the tympanic membrane is perforated. All data are displayed in real time on the LCD display. A set two temperatures along with the record of all the parameters can be saved to the device’s memory. The device is used in the diagnosis of vestibular organ by stimulating the semicircular canal. Stimulation is achieved by blowing hot or cold air stream to the external ear canal. Air calorisator provides much more comfortable conditions in relation to a water calorisator. The device works with videonystagmograph VNG 4000 and Electronystagmography ENG 4000.
Download diagnosis of balance catalog.
- LED indicators: blue – cold temperature, red – warm temperatures, both extinguished – stand by
- Temperature range: 20° C ~ 50° C (from room temperature)
- Accuracy: 0.2° C
- Stimulation time: 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135 and 150s
- Air flow: 5,000 ~ 10.000ccm/min. adjustable
- Pump: quiet diaphragm pump
- Dimensions: W: 290 x D: 320 x H: 125mm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Power supply: 230/110 V, 50 Hz
Download air calorisator – LK 4000 blue line catalog.
More information about our products available here.
If you’d like more information or have any questions please feel free contact us using this e-mail address: email@example.com or by calling +48-74-84-38-109 (Monday – Friday, from 8:00 till 16:00 GMT+1).
For more information about the products click the equipment below: