Ultra System is a new incantation of the time tested Ultra 130. The same hight quality now comes as a stand-alone device. Integrated with a touch-screen, everything that you need to conduct an examination is right at you finger tips.
Large battery allows for many measurements before needing to recharge. Integrated bluetooth allows you to connect a wireless mouse or a keyboard.
We are currently working on integrating tympanometry in to Ultra System.
- Air conduction (L & P) 125 ~ 8kHz; -10 ~ 130 dBHL
- Bone conduction (L & P) 250 ~8kHz; -10 ~ 85 dBHL
- Narrowband noise 125 ~ 8kHz; -10 ~ 90 dBHL
- Free field 250 ~ 8kHz; -10 ~ 80 dBHL
- Tone representation single, modulated, pulse, continuous
- Step [dB]: 1, 2 and 5
- Available tests: manual, HW, SISI, speech, ABLB
- Visualisation PC/Laptop display, printout-printer compatible with PC/Laptop
- Data recording (software) Effetha Audio
- Power USB 2.0
- Dimensions [mm] 278 x 195 x 50
- Weight [g] 660g (without transducers)
- Headphones with noise shields PB-81
- Bone transducer B-71
- Patient response switch
- Effetha Audio software
- Free field speaker
- CD with number and word tests Westra
- USB AA wire
- Operation manual
More information about our products available here.
If you’d like more information or have any questions please feel free contact us using this e-mail address: email@example.com or by calling +48-74-84-38-109 (Monday – Friday, from 8:00 till 16:00 GMT+1).
For more information about the products click the equipment below: